Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today the Sun is shining so far here in Crows run but by evening they are saying rain for us we are even under a weather alert for Flooding .  I have a new passion i made a promise that for 2010 i would try atleast one new recipe a week for our family get us out of this rut we have been in . well in this process i got out a few cookbooks i have but have never really used i got them for gifts and had glanced thru them but never really read them . The Other night i opened up one and wow was i surprised they are wonderful not only does most of the recipes sound yummy there is so much more little stories and extra little ideas . These cookbooks are Gooseberry Patch cookbooks  I love them and since then i have bought 3 more on ebay if any one has these cookbooks they know exactly what i am talking about .  I can not wait to collect many more and start shareing some of the recipes with friends and family .

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Gooseberry Patch books and you have a few more than me..Which recipe did you try?

    Glad you got the Booksneeze image on there, I just now saw where you asked me on how to put it there...Sorry I was slow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri Lynn! Welcome to blog world - you'll like it here. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    I LOVE Gooseberry Patch and it looks like you've got some great books!

    ReplyDelete