Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

New to Blogging

Hello Everyone i am New to Blogging , but from what i can see this is a really fun way to meet people and make some new friends . SO i guess i will start off by telling you a little about my self My name is Terri Lynn I am Married to my best friend and i have 4 wonderful sons they are 17 ,15, 8 & 4 . i love Bargain shoppine from thrift stores ,Yardsales , Clearance sales anything that can save my family money .I like to make patchwork quilts and sticheries. I Love anything primitive and country . We live in a Little country Hollar called Crows Run in reader WV . I grew up here and i am now raising My boys here . the weather is starting to show signs of Spring so once i can get out with my Camera i will post pics of crows run its a wonderful little place and i cant wait to share it with you .

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging World..lol..I posted on my blog about your new blog so hopefully some ladies will pop over and say HI!!

    Love the background!

    ReplyDelete