Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Blessings

Well the rain came to crows run been wet here since Friday night thank goodness we only got light rain compared to what they had at first thought we would get . I am Off to church soon I teach a Sunday School class and it is one of my biggest Joys inlife other then my Family . We attend the Trinity United Methodist Church here in Reader WV . It's just a little old country church we dont have a big congregation usally around 45 to 50 people , but i could not ask for a better Church family . I also wanted to Let every one know i am hopeing to get started on a spring patchwork quilt for my porch swing soon and i will post picks soon as I get it going. I have been looking at so many wonderful crafts that so many post about and thought i would share one of mine so look for it  soon . Happy Sunday all have a blessed day that our wonderful Lord has gave us !!

No comments:

Post a Comment